My Lazy Cheesecake

Honestly, this cheesecake is so easy you won't even know when you made it. It's a no-bake option so you can whip it up in no time and after a couple of hours in the fridge you're good to go.


  • a jar of chocolate and nut spread
  • 2 tubs of soft white cheese (I used Philadelphia)
  • a packet of chocolate digestive biscuits
  • 50g butter
  • 100g chopped nuts
1. Smash the biscuits and then mix them with butter until the mixture is smooth. Add some nuts.

2. Transfer the mixture into your cake tin and leave in the fridge for 30 minutes.

3. Mix the chocolate spread with soft cheese. Add some sugar if it's not sweet enough. I haven't as I prefer my cakes not too sweet.

3. Take the biscuit base out of the fridge and spread the filling on top. Sprinkle with the rest of the chopped nuts. Leave in the fridge for minimum if two hours - longer if possible.

4. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment